Friday, January 1, 2010

Rockin' New Year Playlist!

Here's to new beginnings and progress, and the commencement of my new blog! I've decided this year is gonna be all about forward motion, which includes daily writing, whether it occur in poems, journals, letters, or this blog. Perhaps true devotion to writing will help me feel better about my 60K of student loans from the MFA. ;)

Today just might center around my Rockin' New Year playlist, which is currently blaring through my kitchen while the black eyed peas simmer. Here it is, for those of you in need of a jolt of energy and positivity and things that make you dance:

Paparazzi --Lady Gaga
Rome--Phoenix
3--Britney Spears
Two Weeks--Grizzly Bear
50 Ways to Leave Your Lover--Paul Simon
Rainbowarriors--CocoRosie
Party in the USA--Miley Cyrus
White Liar--Miranda Lambert
Paper Planes--M.I.A.
Life Your Life--T.I.
Bump Bump Bump--B2K feat. P. Diddy
Fancy Footwork--Chromeo
Until We Bleed--Kleerup feat. Lykke Li
Portions for Foxes--Rilo Kiley
Soulshine--Allman Brothers
No One--Alicia Keys

I make no apologies for Miley Cyrus, and for the record I'm a little obsessed with the Lady Gaga song.

And now onto my 30 Day Shred workout video. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment