Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Gettin' Hot in Here

Have y'all seen these photos of Heidi and Seal from US Magazine's exclusive?  They come from Seal's new video, Secret, about which Seal says:  "The song, the movie, it's the story of our love."



I mean, WHOA.  Not only are these pictures so incredibly sensual, but I just think their love story is convincing.  Like, I totally buy it.  I know that relationships aren't usually as perfect as couples make them out to be in the public eye--magazines, blogs, interviews, etc.--but for some reason, I just totally believe that Heidi and Seal are happy.  (And I'd venture to guess that they have an electric sex life).

Heidi says: "My husband is what I've always wanted, and never thought I would have."  

Oh how I want to feel that way.

Isn't it amazing how even supermodels--specifically, one of the prettiest women in the world--ever believed that she wouldn't find true love?  I guess it's something that most human beings share: the fear of never feeling totally completed, balanced; never finding our perfect (or nearly perfect) match.  

Damn, they look hot together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment