Monday, August 1, 2011

I Left My Heart in Cabo San Lucas: Beach Pics

I'm sitting at Peet's (coffee shop, for those non-Californians among you) working on lesson plans today, daydreaming about being back at Capella.  Here are some pictures of our time in Cabo from Cari and JJ's camera.  Feast your eyes on the beauty & preciousness (of Jude).  


*you may have to enlarge these since I can't figure out how to make pics bigger on my blog.  


Jude and me upon our arrival in Cabo

Cari and Milo in the Capella lobby.  Check out his scrunchy face.

JJ and Milo having dinner at "The Office."  So sweet.

Judebug with our butler, Victor (aka guacamole master)

plunge pool on our patio, overlooking the resort & the Pacific

I got the boys shirts to match their eyes :)

me & my piggies getting some sun

view from my elliptical in the fitness center
(totally untouched iphone photo)
who wouldn't work out every day if this was the view???


me, Cari, and the boys

infinity pool numero dos: on the beach


terribly grainy picture of me and JJ
before a debauched night out starting at Cabo Wabo
(you don't wanna know where it ended)


just a pirate ship, no big thang


Cari and JJ: on our patio pre-date night
(side note: I fell in love with that dress but it didn't fit me so I got it for Cari!)


oh Capella, how I long for thee
(another unedited iPhone pic taken from patio)


If you're even thinking of going to Cabo, I can't recommend Capella highly enough.  Just click on that link and you'll start salivating.  I'm sure you can imagine how hard it is being back home after 8 blissed out days there!  Only regret: not getting pictures of the cute waiters/resort staff.

Here's to being able to return in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment